Apply for VA Burial Benefits

You will need a copy of the Veteran’s DD 214. Burial benefits include an allowance for burial or cremation, plot or internment allowance, transportation of the remains, burial in a national or state cemetery, memorial plots, headstones and markers, United States Flag, and Presidential Memorial Certificates.

Requests for Medals and Awards

You should use Standard Form 180, Request Pertaining to Military Records to verify any awards for which you are entitled. Thereafter, all requests should be directed to the specific branch of the military in which you served.

Obtain a Copy of your DD 214

You will need a copy of your DD 214 to apply for benefits. To obtain a copy of your DD 214 click the link below.